Turn your applications into trialware or shareware with little to no effort
With ExeShield it’s very easy to convert your applications into shareware software with little to no effort and maximum protection against piracy, backdating, reverse-engineering or any kind of tampering.
ExeShield will protect virtually any Win32 executable, including:
ExeShield uses several different techniques for protecting your application.
Special code is added to defeat most Debuggers and Monitors including W32Dasm, SoftIce, TRW 2000, Turbo Debugger, Sourcer, Filemon, ExeSpy, ResSpy, RegMon and Memory Monitor which are tools most crackers are using today.
Your protected executable is also modified so it can’t run without ExeShield.
Even if the protected executable was pulled out of the protection shell, it would not execute — since ExeShield modifies parts of the program.
Here are some key features of “ExeShield”:
· Anti-debugging & Anti-monitoring Protection
· Encryption Technology
· Detects backdating or reinstallation to gain additional usage
· Secure Encryption Protection
· Reliable Machine Locking Protection
· Invisible software-based protection requiring no dongles
· Create evaluation copies by days or uses
· No source code modification
· No dependency files to distribute
· Lease your software
· Protect your application in less than 5 minutes
· CPU : Pentium – 133Mhz (minimum)
· Memory : 16MB (minimum)
· Hard Disk space : 1.M for the ExeShield Program
· Video Card : VGA (minimum)
· 15 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Splash Screen can now be updated without checking “Reset trial period on newer version”
· More anti-cracking code
· Improved Anti-Debugging code
· Minor bug fixes
· Better compatibility with Windows 98
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!