Capture and view the keyboard or mouse events on your computer
Heretic is a powerful tool that is able to record user events, such as mouse clicks and keys, into a C/Java-like script, and play that script either once or repeatedly.
Heretic has many commands for pixel-based botting, window based botting, and static botting (i.e. key presses, mouse clicks, mouse moves, and pauses).
Heretic will allow you to record and view the keyboard and mouse events that occur on your PC.
Here are some key features of “Heretic”:
· Save As
· Commands are not case-sensitive
· Returns (CrLfs) and spaces are excluded during script runtime (spaces are included if quotes are around them)
· Recording Left, Middle and Right Mouse down
· Recording Left, Middle and Right Mouse up
· Recording w, s, d and a press down
· Recording w, s, d and a press up
· Recording up, down, right and left press down
· Recording up, down, right and left press up
· Recording key presses: F1, F2, F3, F4, Tab, Space, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, -, =
· Recording extended mouse events – Recording all other possible key and mouse inputs
· Emulating Left, Middle and Right Mouse down
· Emulating Left, Middle and Right Mouse up
· Emulating Mouse moves/or not
· Emulating all keys pressed down including: w, s, d and a
· Emulating all keys pressed up including: w, s, d and a
· Emulating almost all key presses
· Emulating pause time in milliseconds
· Option to ignore emulation of pause events
· Option to increase/decrease the percent time of pauses
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added 46 more imagesaves
· Added 46 more colorranges
· Added the following Dynamic Pixel Detection commands: IsImage, IsImageEx,
· IsImageInArea, IsImageInAreaEx
· Added the following commands: LoadImage, FirstFindMode, RandomFindMode
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!