A handy encryption tool
Rohos Disk Encryption creates virtual, encrypted and hidden volumes on your computer. To access this volume you can use password or USB flash drive with a password key.
Rohos disk integrates with MS Office and any other application by inserting a disk shortcut into SaveAs/Open File dialogs. Also it has a build-in File-Shredder tool and wonderful UI.
Here are some key features of “Rohos Disk Encryption”:
Strong & On-the-fly disk encryption:
· Rohos disk uses NIST approved AES encryption algorithm, 256 bit encryption key length. Encryption is automatic and on-the-fly.
Have a USB Key for access control:
· You can use USB flash drive or security tokens like Aladdin eToken to access all of your secured disk automatically without the need to remember and enter password manually.
No risk of data loss:
· Partition password reset option allows to create a backup file to access your secured disk if you forgot your password or loose USB key.
Secure shortcuts on the desktop:
· Don’t worry about the shortcuts to the documents from the encrypted drive. Rohos automatically hide them from the desktop when secured drive gets offline.
· Any file or folder can be easily moved into Encrypted Rohos Disk with shredding afterwards. Right from File Explorer.
Expandable virtual drives:
· Rohos allows to enlarge virtual encrypted partition any times you need.
Easy of use:
· Rohos cares about usability: Your first Encrypted Drive can be turned on with a single click or automatically on system startup. Disk-On notification help first-time users to know when secured partition is ready to work.
· Hide your sensitive files into a single AVI movie or media file such as MP3, OGG, WMA etc.
Unlimited encryption capacity:
· You can have unlimited number of additional encrypted virtual drives, over your network storage, USB flash drive or DVD-ROM. Virtual drives size is unlimited. Each secured drive can have a shurtcut to open it.
Doesn’t require Admin privileges:
· You can access your virtual drive on the USB flash drive or DVD-ROM on any guest computer without having administrators rights.
Portable data security solution:
· You can have a protected partition on your USB flash drive and access it on any computer. Rohos has a portable portion that can be installed into any USB flash drive along with a secured partition.
MS Office applications integration:
· You can Open or Save your protected documents right from MS Word (Excell) by clicking on the personal disk icon. You don’t need to navigate to sub folders or additional disk letter.
· 30 days trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!