Tick Tracer is a tool to trace and monitor user activities on keyboard
Tick Tracer is a program created to help you trace and monitor user activities on keyboard which can be recorded and analyzed, also you can do shortcuts for opening files, pasting text and other system operations by typing a shortcut name anywhere on scre With this tool no need to fill your Desktop or Program Files with shortcuts or going through MyComputer to open files.
Here are some key features of “Tick Tracer”:
· Proctect your traced keys, shortcut records and your settings by setting a password.
· Trace keys, record it and analyze it.
· Anayze a specific range of keys with the ability to change the options of analysis.
· Do shortcuts for opening files, pasting text and other system operations.
· The ability to make activation keys before listening to a shortcut.
· Backup/Restore your settings.
· Set a sound for activation keys and another for executing shortcuts.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
· 800 MHZ Pentium 3 CPU
· 64 MB RAM
· 7 MB free space on hard disk
· 10 day trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!